Saturday 8 November 2008

It's A Small World . . .

. . . But I wouldn't want to paint it.

Can't claim any credit for that - it's a Steven Wright original.

I've been meaning for some time to write a blog post about the parallels between different types of teaching, then happened today to visit this blog - which mentions similarities, and now I've just seen this on the BBC news site!

And octave range doesn't just come down to physical attributes and technique, it's about the psychological as well.

"People can have a fear of using their voice," says Ms Edwards.

"Teaching someone is not only about getting people to use their body properly and breath right, it is also about giving people the right attitude to free their voice. You have to look at the voice from all angles."




.

1 comment:

Layclerk said...

I've been meaning to leave a comment here for ages, so apologies for the ludicrously long time it's taken!

Thanks for the link, and the comment you left on my Blog.

Lay Clerk